
Here is Ethan playing with Millie, our cat. He sees her and starts squealing and jumping up and down and tries to "pet" her by grabbing handfuls of hair. Needless to say, the easiest way to get Millie out of the house is send Ethan her way. She's more than happy to leave then.

Here is Ethan at his cousin Micah's first birthday party. Micah got a toy Gator for his birthday and both the boys thought it was pretty neat and enjoyed playing on it.

This is my first post on the Blog. I got the idea from my friend Kristy, who has tons of pictures of her boys on a blog, and it's a great way to keep in touch and see how they are growing. So I thought I would try, and maybe can recruit Kevin to help upload pictures since we have slow internet at home. Ethan is 9 months old now, and where did the time go? He's crawling now and standing by himself for a few seconds before falling to the ground. He walks along furniture and gets into everything. The house is semi-babyproofed, at least the rooms where we live are, although last week he found out how to make the swinging door work going into the dining room, which is off limits due to construction right now, so we have to keep him from going in there.
1 comment:
We love your blog, Mindy! I have bookmarked it, and will come to visit often!
I love the pictures (especially the one where Ethan is looking directly into the camera)! He is just too, too cute! You're right, where has the time gone?!?
Post a Comment