Wednesday, January 03, 2007

We've had a very busy couple of months- I''ve been very busy at the hospital and then I finally started an easier rotation the week before Christmas and took a week of vacation last week, but worked harder than ever- we've started on our new kitchen!!! We tore out the old walls, insulated, and ran new electricity, and redrywalled all in a week. We just confirmed all the measurements with the cabinet maker and he says 6-8 weeks for the new cabinets!!! Still a lot of work to do until then, but we're having fun!! Here are a few more pictures, I'll try to add more later.... Ethan with his new John Deere Pedal tractor that he got to stay at grandma and grandpa's house- i think it was his favorite toy! He got a lot of tractors and trains for Christmas and then his birthday a week later... I think he's set for a year on gifts!

Here is ethan sitting under our tree on New Year's Eve. We each had a Christmas ornament to open- as you can see Ethan got an Elmo ornament. He loved helping water the tree with Daddy this year.






Ethan checking out the new fish he got for Christmas- he loves sitting on the counter and watching them in their house!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ETHAN, Very good pictures. So you are going to be a big brother. (Itold Don that Mindy is pregnant. Think I said something to you, Pat. Good for you all. Then we will have more pictures. HA HA.) Betty & Don