My Broccoli- good thing I can now get in the fridge by myself and get food out- who would have known a 2 year old loves broccoli?
Yum, Yum, Yum
Thanksgiving/ Grandma's Birthday/ Grandma and Grandpa's Anniversary was celebrating Saturday night, here is all the grandkids (minus baby Ruth) lined up at Grandma's counter....
Smile Jordan and Aunt Kim!!
I see something I want on Grandma's counter......
The Friday after Thanksgiving, while the rest of the county shopped, we got together with Grandma, Great Grandma, and Aunt Alison to make candy- here is Great Grandma and I rolling buckeyes- ok, I'm eating more buckeyes than rolling, but who's counting? Our First try at video........

1 comment:
Ethan, I am so glad that you like broccoli! Do you think that you can teach Aila to like broccoli too? I really like your video and I can't wait for you to be a big brother. Tell your Mommy that I said hello.
Kylie
Post a Comment