Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sauder's, At Home

Hannah has discovered crawling into things- she crawled onto the dishwasher while I was trying to clean the kitchen tonight... watch out, she's getting fast!
She was in her basket of toys but didn't make it long before she toppled over!
Since daddy's working his 14th 15 hour day in a row, we have been finding things to entertain ourselves- so we went to Sauder Village again today to see the train show- Ethan and Hannah both were entertained for quite some time.
Hannah checking out the barn...
Ethan milking the cow.
Sauder's last weekend when Grandma and Grandpa far away camped there- we rode the train and walked into town to go to church and then swam a lot in the pool- Ethan really likes the "hotel campground"- mostly for the pool and train ride
He really liked watching the pottery- daddy needs to teach him how to make things
I stayed home later one morning and heard Kevin ask Ethan`what he wanted for breakfast- "ice cream" was the answer- and when I went in the kitchen Ethan had the container of ice cream- maybe it's just better if I leave early and don't see what my kids do in the morning (really Ethan only ate a bite then ate a blueberry bar, but I still thought it was interesting)


No comments: