
Hannah got princess dress up outfit from Aunt Alison- and had to model it for everyone. Both kids got so much stuff we didn't really want to have christmas this week, but I guess that's our fault for having 2 kids the last 11 days of december

Ethan got a Dinosaur train cake this year- the train cars were a little smaller this year and a little different.

We started the party week last weekend for both Ethan and Hannah's birthday parties- Hannah got a Fairy Cake this year- she put all the sprinkles on herself
1 comment:
I understand about the December birthday thing as Aila is a December baby too. Liam is late October and its almost as bad. I'm seriously considering having 1/2 birthday parties for them and just cake, ice cream and a special outing (movie, chuck-e-cheese etc) for their actual birthdays! Looks like you guys had a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment