2 posts in 1 week?? Surprising I know. I actually have the day off today so Hannah and I got to bring Ethan to school. She was starting to have a meltdown by the time we left (terrible two's already??) and unfortunately didn't fall asleep by the time we got back home, so she was even worse. However, we found the popcorn left over from last night and she was immediately happy again.....
Friday, February 20, 2009
Making Hannah Happy
2 posts in 1 week?? Surprising I know. I actually have the day off today so Hannah and I got to bring Ethan to school. She was starting to have a meltdown by the time we left (terrible two's already??) and unfortunately didn't fall asleep by the time we got back home, so she was even worse. However, we found the popcorn left over from last night and she was immediately happy again.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment